In this free 60 minute presentation,
I will explain in detail why regardless of your diet and even if you supplement,
you have an 80% risk of being B-12 Deficient! You will learn the symptoms of low B-12 and how to properly test your levels, but most importantly, you will learn how to keep your B-12 Levels high to keep you and your family in optimum health
Here's what you'll learn at this free online training:
Seats to this free online training are FREE,
- The 3 ways to determine if you are B-12 deficient or not (most people have no idea)
- The GOLD Standard for testing B-12 levels.
- 3 Powerful Little-Known Methods to properly raise your B-12 levels and KEEP them there
- Which B-12 Supplements Are a COMPLETE Waste of Time (and money) and Might Actually Damage Your Health
- Why Your Doctor May Not Even Know Anything About B-12
- The Most Common Signs Of B-12 Deficiency Including Ones You May Not Be Aware Of
- Why most of the time Vitamin B-12 Deficiency Goes Completely Misdiagnosed
but they're on a first come first serve basis,
whether you are or ARE NOT concerned about your B-12, don't miss this,
because low B-12 is easy to miss
(most people don't even know they're deficient)
it's easy to fix, I'll show you how!
See You in The Webinar!
David Rainoshek, M.A.
The B-12 Exposed Webinar
About David Rainoshek:
David is a coach, researcher, author, and lecturer.
In the past three years, David has been applying the Integral approach of world-renown philosopher Ken Wilber to nutrition in his upcoming book, The Spectrum of Diet: Integral Evolutionary Nutrition
Over his career, David has taught hundreds of thousands through personal coaching, books, articles, lectures, interviews, online research programs, and webinars, on the 92-Day Juice Feasting Program and RevolutionaryWebinars.com.
David Rainoshek is also the author of B-12 Exposed
; We are All Fukushima: An Integral Perspective on the Meanings and Promises of Disaster
; and HyperLearning: A Revolutionary Approach to Learning in the Integral Age.